Friday, February 26, 2016


There is snow at Titcomb Mt and they are hosting a training day.

 

I NEEED TO KNOW WHO IS PLANNING ON GOING TOMORROW, SATURDAY, February 27.

 

I am sending this to the entire team as you all are welcome to come skiing if you want to spend the day in Farmington.

 

We will leave from the High School at 9am!!!

I hope to be back no later than 4pm.

 

We will be skate skiing most of the day, but feel free to bring classic to cool down with if you want.

 

We will be doing the sprint races for our intervals, but you do not have to do those if you are coming out just to ski.

 

Please bring

Skate skis, poles and boots

Water bottle

Change of clothes

Lunch if you don’t want to purchase food there

Money for trail fee and snacks

 

We will have to figure out carpooling when we get to the school. Just let me know tonight who is going.

 

Parents I need to have a note saying it is ok to have students riding with other students or if they need to ride with me (I have room for 4)

 

Sorry for the last minute message

 

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Feb 1 Practice at Pineland

The Gould Event for Saturday Feb 1 has been canceled. WE will have practice at Pineland from 9 to 11. There is no bus so we will meet at Pi...