Saturday, January 13, 2018

Practice canceled Saturday Jan 13

Pineland is closed today!!
With all the warm temps and rain the past 2 days anywhere we go will be really soft and wet and not sure if it will hold up with a bunch of skiers on the snow.


I am officially canceling todays practice, but I will be at the school at 10am to ski on the track for a short workout and then to wax skis if anyone still needs to wax for Monday.
I will be at the school from 10am-12:30pm


If it freezes up tomorrow and Pineland opens then I will hold an optional practice Sunday Jan 14 at 1pm Please read the Pineland Farm website. If they are open then I will be over there, if they are not open then I will make other arrangements. Think cold and snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Feb 1 Practice at Pineland

The Gould Event for Saturday Feb 1 has been canceled. WE will have practice at Pineland from 9 to 11. There is no bus so we will meet at Pi...