Monday, January 2, 2012

Stone Grinding skis

It was a great holiday camp last week. Thanks to all the parents who made it happen and to all the athletes who attended. Just think what we could have accomplished if we had snow.
You may want to wait till we get some snow to fix any scratches in your skis from last week, but I wanted to let you know that both Boulder Nordic and Gorham Bike and Ski will stone ground skis if you want and need it.

Gorham Bike and Ski offers the following
XC stone ground $70 w/hot box
XC stone ground $40 no hot box

BNS probably offers something similar but I hear it takes longer. BNS has more experience stone grinding but I am very comfortable with GBS grinding my skis and your skis. If you want a specific grind for your skis then I would go to BNS. If you want a general New England grind and want your skis back that week, GBS would be my pick.

Just letting you know what is out there in case last week did a number on your skis.

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday Feb 1 Practice at Pineland

The Gould Event for Saturday Feb 1 has been canceled. WE will have practice at Pineland from 9 to 11. There is no bus so we will meet at Pi...